KöR whitening dentist in Saint Paul, MN
Is your smile starting to look dull and dingy?
You don’t have to live with a stained smile.
It’s time to lighten and brighten your teeth with KöR teeth whitening!
Dental staining and discoloration are exceedingly common dental problems among patients of all ages. The good news is that our Saint Paul cosmetic dentist office provides the whitening treatments that you need to regain a glowing smile. The KöR whitening system is an effective, easy-to-use whitening option that can transform your discolored teeth.
The KöR system uses a proprietary gel that allows your dental enamel to absorb stain-fighting oxygen. After your first in-office whitening treatment, you will continue whitening your teeth at home. All you have to do is fill your custom-fit bleaching trays (which our dental team will craft for you) with KöR gel, and then wear these trays as you sleep.
Initially, patients generally wear their whitening trays every night for two weeks. At the end of this treatment period you will meet with our dental team so that we can assess your whitening results. You will then keep your custom-fit trays so that you can perform periodic touch-up whitening treatments at home.
Why do so many people choose to use KöR whitening treatment with St. Paul dentist Dr. Malterud?
KöR whitening is so effective that patients ask for it by name. This advanced whitening gel can lighten discolored enamel up to 16 shades. The KöR whitening system is also unique among teeth whitening treatments because it is effective even on tetracycline-stained teeth.
Comfort and Safety
KöR whitening gel is specifically formulated to be gentle and appropriate for patients with sensitive teeth and gums. Even if you have experienced dental sensitivity in the past, KöR whitening may be right for you. This non-invasive cosmetic option is completely safe, and has been approved for patients ages 14 and up.
No Disruption to Your Daily Life
Our dental team will provide you with everything you need to maintain your bright, white smile without impeding your daily routine. Once you have your customized night whitening trays, you will be able to easily refresh your smile anytime you need to. And because you’ll have the ability to regularly whiten your enamel, you can continue to consume your favorite foods and drinks—even if they cause discoloration!
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...
We’re using innovative laser dentistry to provide you with fast, effective, and comfortable treatment!
With laser dentistry more patients than ever before are getting the treatment they need comfortably and quickly. Our office uses the revolutionary Lightwalker Laser to treat a number of common dental problems.
With the Lightwalker Laser we:
- Treat periodontal disease (also known as gum disease)
- Eliminate cavities and prepare teeth for fillings
- Perform root canals
- Treat cold sores and canker sores
- Improve the appearance of the smile with cosmetic dentistry
Laser dentistry has a number of important advantages over traditional treatment methods. Laser dentistry is appropriate for a wide number of patients, including children and patients with dental phobias.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Lightwalker Laser:
- Laser treatment is very comfortable, in fact many patients don't require any anesthesia during laser treatment.
- The laser is quiet—no drilling sounds!
- There is minimal bleeding with laser treatment.
- No cutting or stitches.
- Using a laser, Dr. Malterud can be more precise than with traditional instruments. This means that we can preserve more of your healthy tooth structure when placing fillings or performing root canals—keeping your teeth stronger for years to come.
Using the Lightwalker Laser we're able to offer our patients effective, efficient treatment for a wide number of dental problems. If you have questions about whether laser dentistry may benefit you, feel free to contact us by phone at (651) 925-2644 or schedule an appointment online.
Get the Relaxing, Comfortable Dental Treatment You Need With All-Natural NuCalm®!
NuCalm®, what’s that?
NuCalm® a completely natural relaxation protocol that helps dental patients remain comfortable during dental treatment. After using NuCalm® patients leave our office feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
How does it work?
NuCalm® treatment combines a few different techniques to relax the patient. The purpose of NuCalm® is to coax the patient into the first stage of sleep. NuCalm® is designed to shift brain waves from high frequency beta brain waves (wakefulness) to lower frequency alpha/theta waves (deep relaxation).
What exactly happens during treatment?
There are four consecutive steps to NuCalm®:
- First you’ll take a dietary supplement. This supplement helps to counteract the effects of adrenaline in your body.
- Next, our dental team will attach small microcurrent stimulation patches behind your ears. Low-level electrical currents facilitate your body’s relaxation response.
- Then, you’ll put on a pair of noise-dampening headphones. These headphones play soothing music that has been optimized calming neuroacoustic tones. As you listen to these sounds, you’ll fall deeper into a stage of pre-sleep.
- The final step is for you to put on light blocking glasses. These glasses are so important—they help you block out distractions and potentially stressful stimuli!
It takes only moments for the effects of NuCalm® to kick in—you’ll notice the difference right away!
Why choose NuCalm®?
Dental patients of all ages choose NuCalm® because it:
- Is effective
- Is completely natural
- Starts working in minutes
- Doesn’t include any medications or narcotics
- Does not require the patient to receive injections
- Does not incapacitate you physically or mentally (you’re never unconscious)
- Is free from side effects—you won’t have to wait for the effects to wear off post-treatment
- Is relaxing and rejuvenating
NuCalm® is suitable for all kinds of dental patients, and it is great for those people who avoid dental treatment due to fear and anxiety.
Dr. Mark Malterud DDS has been serving the Saint Paul, MN area as a general dentist for over 30 years...