NuCalm® in Saint Paul, MN
Our office offers NuCalm® technology to help your mind and body relax naturally within just minutes. NuCalm® is drug-free and non-invasive. Essentially, NuCalm® minimizes energizing beta brain waves, while promoting calming alpha and theta waves. This protocol combines 4 therapies and treatment modalities to lull you into a calm, serene state.
- First we apply a topical cream that is formulated to counteract adrenaline
- Next we apply micro-simulation patches behind your ears to facilitate relaxation
- The third step is to put on noise-softening headphones, which will play music that is designed to lull you into a stage of pre-sleep
- Finally, you will don a light-blocking eye mask
These four all-natural, non-invasive steps work in concert to bring you to a deep stage of relaxation
So many of our patients at the Minnesota Center for Minimally Invasive Dentistry choose to use NuCalm® because it:
- Is completely drug-free
- Effectively decreases stress and anxiety
- Accelerates recovery
- Does not require post-treatment downtime
- Is non-invasive
NuCalm® is appropriate for many different types of patients, including those who suffer from debilitating dental anxiety. Reach out to our team at (651) 699-2822 to get more information about NuCalm®; you can also schedule a personal consultation with our team through our site.
What Our Patients Are Saying
After working with Dr. Malterud for a couple of weeks to get the right fit for my NTI, the results are great. I may still get a headache but only for a few hours and not severe.
— Judy Wiedl
It's hard to believe that something so small could change my life in such a big way. I have been pain free without drugs or surgery for years now. My teeth have been saved from more damage because I don't grind them any more.
— Therese L
Mark is the absolute best. I recommend him and his team to everyone. No matter where I live in the world, our family will always use his services. Worth traveling the world over for. Thanks Mark!
— Tony Z.