Digital X-rays in Saint Paul, MN
Cone Beam 3D Imaging
In many cases, traditional X-rays simply do not produce clear enough, detailed pictures to meet our needs. That is why our team utilizes Cone Beam 3D imaging to get a more complete picture of what is happening with your smile.
Cone Beam imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. One of the advantages of 3D Cone Beam technology is that the digital images it produces can be viewed and manipulated with state-of-the-art software to pre-plan restorative and cosmetic treatments.
Cone Beam 3D imaging…
- Emits significantly less radiation than conventional imaging
- Scans your maxillofacial structure faster than traditional X-rays
- Is quiet and comfortable
At the Minnesota Center for Minimally Invasive Dentistry, we use Cone Beam to:
- Detect cavities and other oral infections
- Evaluate jaw and bite problems
- Plan dental implant treatment
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Assess dental and facial trauma
- Treat TMJ disorder
What Our Patients Are Saying
After working with Dr. Malterud for a couple of weeks to get the right fit for my NTI, the results are great. I may still get a headache but only for a few hours and not severe.
— Judy Wiedl
It's hard to believe that something so small could change my life in such a big way. I have been pain free without drugs or surgery for years now. My teeth have been saved from more damage because I don't grind them any more.
— Therese L
Mark is the absolute best. I recommend him and his team to everyone. No matter where I live in the world, our family will always use his services. Worth traveling the world over for. Thanks Mark!
— Tony Z.