If you want to correct your slightly misaligned teeth, but don’t have time to go through lengthy treatment, the St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist may have the perfect solution. Six Month Smiles can help you attain a perfectly aligned smile in only six months.
How do Six Months Smiles braces differ from Invisalign?
Both Six Month Smiles and Invisalign are discreet and correct minor tooth misalignment. The difference is that Six Month Smiles orthodontics use clear wire and tooth-colored brackets to gently straighten only the teeth that are visible when you smile. Many adults and teenage patients are candidates for either option. The deciding factor is based on the individual needs and desired goal of treatment. Your dentist will work with you to decide which may best for you.
How can Six Month Smiles work so quickly?
Six Month Smiles is not designed to correct the dental bite of your back teeth like conventional braces so the treatment time is significantly shorter. Front teeth - those that show when you smile – can be repositioned more quickly than your back teeth, so your treatment is finished when the front teeth are positioned in an aesthetically pleasing arrangement. The rate of movement is not different from traditional braces, but total treatment takes less time.Are Six Month Smiles orthodontics noticeable?
The Six Month Smiles treatment system uses clear wire and tooth-colored brackets to blend naturally with your teeth. Many adult and teenage patients choose Six Month Smiles orthodontics because they don’t have to wait for years while wearing shiny metallic braces that mar their appearance.
If you’re interested in learning more about Six Month Smiles or Invisalign treatment, please contact the Invisalign St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist to schedule an appointment for a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your needs and which treatment option may be best for you.
- Saint Paul Dentist Compares And Contrasts Bonding And Veneers
- Tooth Loss Treatments Explained By Our Saint Paul Dental Implant Dentists
- Our Saint Paul Dentists Can Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Brushing Routine
- Our Saint Paul TMJ Dentist Provides Comprehensive Care
- Saint Paul Dentist Reviews Ways To Maintain A Healthy Smile Even When You’re Sick
- Need a Smile Makeover? The St. Paul Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- The St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- The St. Paul General Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by the St. Paul Invisalign Dentist
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...