Two of our primary goals are preserving your natural smile and delivering comfortable, state-of-the-art care. Ozone dentistry is a revolutionary service that’s helping us accomplish these goals every day. Dental ozone is one of healthcare’s latest advances in the US. It has been used safely and successfully in Europe for many years.
Ozone dentistry offers a safe way to treat your cavities and gum disease, reverse decay, and increase your healthy tissue — pain-free. Our St. Paul Family Dentist provides painless care that’s also less invasive. What’s more, it can be used in a variety of cases, from general to restorative and cosmetic services.
What is Dental Ozone?
Dental ozone is very simply a high-energy oxygen. Your body’s white blood cells make ozone all the time. It is the ammunition your immune system uses to fight infection. Medical/dental oxygen/ozone has been shown to be an effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral treatment agent.
Ozone increases circulation and oxygenation to the treatment area. It increases your body’s immune response and creates an environment for the production of anti-oxidants. Dental applications include: Treating cold sores, fever blisters, sensitive teeth, and tooth decay (caries.)
What does Ozone Dentistry Treat?
Ozone dentistry actually has many uses:
- Sterilizing root canals prior to filling
- Infusion of chronically infected root canals
- Reducing periodontal infection/inflammation
- Accelerate post-surgery healing
However, one of the most popular uses for ozone dentistry is treating cavities. When used to treat cavities, ozone works by killing all bacteria and viruses and promoting a re-mineralization process that heals the tooth.
What are the Benefits of Ozone Dentistry?
Among the most attractive benefits is that ozone dentistry is non-invasive, comfortable, and affordable. What’s more ozone disinfects on contact, meaning a procedure that might’ve previously taken 30 minutes or an hour now takes only a few minutes to complete.
Please Contact Us for More Information
If you’d like to learn more about ozone dentistry and its benefits, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to arrange a complimentary consultation with our dentist.
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
- Why Replacing Teeth at the St. Paul Dental Implants Office is Important
- St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist Explains Invisalign Benefits
- Reasons for Bad Breath Discussed by the St. Paul Family Dentist
- St. Paul Family Dentist Reviews Benefits of Removing Amalgam Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains State-of-the-Art Ozone Dentistry
- St. Paul Family Dentist Recommends Healthy Tooth-Colored Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains Importance of Preventive Care
- St. Paul Family Dentist Describes Steps Involved in Exams and Professional Cleanings
- St. Paul TMJ Dentist Answers Questions about TMJ
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...