When it comes to cosmetic dental treatments, teeth whitening is hands-down one of the most popular and most requested. It's easy to understand why, when you see the stunning results that can be achieved in just an hour or less at our Highland Park St. Paul Teeth Whitening Dentist office.
KöR Teeth Whitening Treatment - A New and Popular Option
A fairly new entry into the teeth whitening arena is the KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching Treatment System. In the short time it's been available, it has gained widespread popularity with both dentists and patients. It is fast, permanent, easy to use, and provides spectacular results. In fact, it is considered to be the most effective teeth whitening treatment offered today.
What Makes KöR Different from other Teeth Whitening Products?
You may wonder what makes KöR teeth whitening so different from other products. The answer is that it uses a proprietary gel that restores the ability of your dental enamel to absorb stain-fighting oxygen. This allows the whitening gel to work deep inside your surface enamel to lift even the most resistant stains.
First, the Highland Park St. Paul Teeth Whitening Dentist will perform a simple treatment in our office. Subsequently, you will continue the teeth whitening treatment in the privacy of your home. At-home treatment is simple: fill the custom-fit bleaching trays with KöR whitening gel, and wear the trays while sleep.
When you first start whitening, you should wear the whitening trays ever night for two weeks. At the end of this treatment period you will meet with our dental team so that we can assess your whitening results. You will then keep your custom-fit trays so that you can perform periodic touch-up whitening treatments at home.
Please Contact Us for More Information
If you’re ready for a true smile transformation, please contact our dentist office for more information. We’ll be happy to discuss the advantages of KöR whitening and how it can work to help you achieve a real smile transformation.
- Saint Paul Dentist Compares And Contrasts Bonding And Veneers
- Tooth Loss Treatments Explained By Our Saint Paul Dental Implant Dentists
- Our Saint Paul Dentists Can Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Brushing Routine
- Our Saint Paul TMJ Dentist Provides Comprehensive Care
- Saint Paul Dentist Reviews Ways To Maintain A Healthy Smile Even When You’re Sick
- Need a Smile Makeover? The St. Paul Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- The St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- The St. Paul General Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by the St. Paul Invisalign Dentist
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...