When it comes to cosmetic dental treatments, teeth whitening is hands-down one of the most popular and most requested. It's easy to understand why, when you see the stunning results that can be achieved in just an hour or less at our Highland Park St. Paul Teeth Whitening Dentist office.
KöR Teeth Whitening Treatment - A New and Popular Option
A fairly new entry into the teeth whitening arena is the KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching Treatment System. In the short time it's been available, it has gained widespread popularity with both dentists and patients. It is fast, permanent, easy to use, and provides spectacular results. In fact, it is considered to be the most effective teeth whitening treatment offered today.
What Makes KöR Different from other Teeth Whitening Products?
You may wonder what makes KöR teeth whitening so different from other products. The answer is that it uses a proprietary gel that restores the ability of your dental enamel to absorb stain-fighting oxygen. This allows the whitening gel to work deep inside your surface enamel to lift even the most resistant stains.
First, the Highland Park St. Paul Teeth Whitening Dentist will perform a simple treatment in our office. Subsequently, you will continue the teeth whitening treatment in the privacy of your home. At-home treatment is simple: fill the custom-fit bleaching trays with KöR whitening gel, and wear the trays while sleep.
When you first start whitening, you should wear the whitening trays ever night for two weeks. At the end of this treatment period you will meet with our dental team so that we can assess your whitening results. You will then keep your custom-fit trays so that you can perform periodic touch-up whitening treatments at home.
Please Contact Us for More Information
If you’re ready for a true smile transformation, please contact our dentist office for more information. We’ll be happy to discuss the advantages of KöR whitening and how it can work to help you achieve a real smile transformation.
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
- Why Replacing Teeth at the St. Paul Dental Implants Office is Important
- St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist Explains Invisalign Benefits
- Reasons for Bad Breath Discussed by the St. Paul Family Dentist
- St. Paul Family Dentist Reviews Benefits of Removing Amalgam Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains State-of-the-Art Ozone Dentistry
- St. Paul Family Dentist Recommends Healthy Tooth-Colored Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains Importance of Preventive Care
- St. Paul Family Dentist Describes Steps Involved in Exams and Professional Cleanings
- St. Paul TMJ Dentist Answers Questions about TMJ
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...