Dental patients today are becoming more aware of the effects that certain chemical agents can have on their general health and well-being. Biomimetic dentistry is based on the belief that patients can be safely and effectively treated with biological approaches that mimic nature. Our Mercury Free Dentistry St. Paul, MN office uses practices such as air abrasion, Biomimetic techniques and ozone dentistry. We are pleased to be recognized as the only dental practice in Minnesota providing services in all these areas.
Unnecessary drilling and filling of teeth with materials such as amalgam compounds are thought to have serious long-term health ramifications. New approaches to dental treatments such as Biomimetic dentistry provide effective solutions that do not have an impact on the patient’s general health.
This holistic treatment approach is based on an understanding of the oral-systemic connection. Dentists have found that there are many areas of oral health that also have a dramatic effect on the patient’s overall well being—this is the oral-systemic connection. Dental concerns such as chronic dental infections and periodontal disease increase the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a variety of other chronic diseases.
The practice of Biomimetic dentistry includes using safe and durable composite fillings that do not contain mercury. Our Mercury Free Dentistry St. Paul, MN office has not placed an amalgam filling containing mercury in 30 years. In fact, one of the services we offer is the safe removal of old amalgam fillings. When you do have your mercury fillings replaced, it is essential to your overall health that the procedure is done by a dentist who is specifically trained in this area. This includes keeping you safe by working in treatment rooms with air filtering systems that safely vent out any trace of mercury vapors.
If you are concerned about the effects that traditional dental practices may have on your health, please contact our office to arrange for a consultation. We will be more than happy to discuss our holistic approach to dentistry and the benefits it can have on your overall health.
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
- Why Replacing Teeth at the St. Paul Dental Implants Office is Important
- St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist Explains Invisalign Benefits
- Reasons for Bad Breath Discussed by the St. Paul Family Dentist
- St. Paul Family Dentist Reviews Benefits of Removing Amalgam Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains State-of-the-Art Ozone Dentistry
- St. Paul Family Dentist Recommends Healthy Tooth-Colored Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains Importance of Preventive Care
- St. Paul Family Dentist Describes Steps Involved in Exams and Professional Cleanings
- St. Paul TMJ Dentist Answers Questions about TMJ
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...