Six Months Smiles clear braces are a great alternative for straightening teeth when you don’t have time for lengthy treatment. Minneapolis Invisalign Clear Braces dentist offers the Six Month Smiles clear braces system so you can reach your goal of a perfect smile in a very short period of time. Depending on your situation Six Months Smiles can usually alter the alignment of your teeth in as little as six months.
What Makes Six Months Smiles Different?
The Six Month Smiles system and Invisalign both provide a discreet alternative for correcting the alignment of teeth. But Six Month Smiles orthodontics use tooth-colored brackets and clear wires to blend with your natural teeth. Invisalign aligners are made of flexible plastic that fit over your similar to a mouth guard.
Depending on your individual needs and the desired results, both options are appropriate for adults and teenage patients. Our Minneapolis Invisalign Clear Braces dentist can speak to you about which option will work best for you.
How can Six Month Smiles Work so Quickly?
Six Month Smiles treatment achieves results faster because the system does not work to correct the bite of your back teeth like conventional braces. Patients who do not have serious dental bite issues may only be concerned with straightening front teeth because they show when you smile. Your front teeth move at a faster rate than your back teeth, so treatment is can be completed more quickly than with conventional braces.
Are Six Month Smiles Braces Noticeable?
The Six Month Smiles treatment system uses clear wire and tooth-colored brackets that blend with your teeth. Many adult and teenage patients choose Six Month Smiles clear braces because they don’t have to wait for years while wearing shiny metallic braces that mar their appearance.
If you’re interested in learning more about Six Month Smiles or Invisalign treatment, please contact our dentist office to schedule an appointment for a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your needs and which treatment option may be best for you.
Invisalign clear braces are a very aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional braces. Our Highland Park St. Paul Invisalign Dentist office uses this remarkable system because of its advantages to adult patients who want to easily straighten their teeth. Many patients prefer Invisalign clear braces because they are virtually invisible and significantly more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Before any dental treatment, our dentist will perform a thorough dental exam to identify any underlying problems. Once we decide that Invisalign is the proper choice to correct your misalignment issues, we start the process by taking impressions of your teeth. These will be used to create a series of custom aligner trays that will be used to gently straighten your teeth.
The series of Invisalign aligners are designed to gradually move your teeth into their optimal position. Every two weeks you will move to the next set of aligners that have been carefully calibrated to continue moving your teeth to the next phase in the straightening process. The length of treatment varies by patient, but the entire process usually takes about a year for adults.
The Invisalign system is designed to correct moderate alignment issues like:
- Spaces/gaps in teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discreet: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. It’s unlikely that anyone will notice that you’re wearing your aligner.
- Removable: You can remove your aligners when you eat, brush your teeth, or when you need to wear a protective mouth guard to participate in sports activities.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of a soft, flexible material and they are much less likely to create any irritation to your mouth.
- Need a Smile Makeover? The St. Paul Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- The St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- The St. Paul General Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by the St. Paul Invisalign Dentist
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
- Why Replacing Teeth at the St. Paul Dental Implants Office is Important
- St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist Explains Invisalign Benefits
- Reasons for Bad Breath Discussed by the St. Paul Family Dentist
- St. Paul Family Dentist Reviews Benefits of Removing Amalgam Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains State-of-the-Art Ozone Dentistry
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...