There are several options available today for straightening your teeth. The St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist recommends
Invisalign because it offers many advantages over other types of braces. Of course, the goal with any type of braces is to leave you with a confident,
beautiful smile. But when you compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, you will see the obvious advantages
Invisalign BenefitsSome of the benefits of using Invisalign braces are:
- Allows you to eat the foods you enjoy
- Completely removable
- Virtually invisible – most people won’t even notice them
- Allows you to thoroughly brush and floss your teeth
- Made of comfortable, flexible plastic without any metal or wires
- Less frequent visits to your dentist for adjustment or checkups
Straight Teeth are Healthy Teeth
You may also be surprised to learn that having a perfectly aligned smile is not just good for your appearance. If your teeth are overcrowded or spaced too far apart, you may be at greater risk for developing periodontal disease. With Invisalign clear orthodontics provided by the St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist, the potential for buildup of plaque and tartar are greatly reduced as your teeth are moved gently into proper alignment.
This is important because the American Dental Association has conducted studies that show periodontal disease can be related to serious health issues like diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. Correctly aligned teeth also help reduce the possibility of oral health issues caused by an improper bite, jaw problems, and increased wear of tooth enamel. Invisalign addresses these important orthodontic issues, while increasing your confidence with a great smile.
Please contact our office, and we will be happy to arrange a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.
Invisalign clear braces are a very aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional braces. Our Highland Park St. Paul Invisalign Dentist office uses this remarkable system because of its advantages to adult patients who want to easily straighten their teeth. Many patients prefer Invisalign clear braces because they are virtually invisible and significantly more comfortable than traditional metal braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Before any dental treatment, our dentist will perform a thorough dental exam to identify any underlying problems. Once we decide that Invisalign is the proper choice to correct your misalignment issues, we start the process by taking impressions of your teeth. These will be used to create a series of custom aligner trays that will be used to gently straighten your teeth.
The series of Invisalign aligners are designed to gradually move your teeth into their optimal position. Every two weeks you will move to the next set of aligners that have been carefully calibrated to continue moving your teeth to the next phase in the straightening process. The length of treatment varies by patient, but the entire process usually takes about a year for adults.
The Invisalign system is designed to correct moderate alignment issues like:
- Spaces/gaps in teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discreet: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. It’s unlikely that anyone will notice that you’re wearing your aligner.
- Removable: You can remove your aligners when you eat, brush your teeth, or when you need to wear a protective mouth guard to participate in sports activities.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of a soft, flexible material and they are much less likely to create any irritation to your mouth.
Patients who would like to straighten their teeth comfortably and discreetly are finding Invisalign from the St. Paul, MN General Dentist to be the perfect choice to meet their goals. There are a number of benefits in choosing clear braces over traditional orthodontic treatments. The hygienic nature of Invisalign is often overlooked as a benefit, but they are quite easy to keep clean.
Here are some easy tips for making sure your Invisalign aligners are being properly cleaned and cared for:
- The aligners should be cleaned daily. The easiest way to remember to do this is by doing it when you remove them to brush and floss your teeth.
- Clean your aligners using only warm water. Never use hot water as the heat may cause the resin to warp or split.
- Be sure to soak your aligners in a solution of Invisalign Cleaning Crystals. You can also gently scrub the aligners with a soft toothbrush and a non-abrasive cleaning formula.
Caring for Invisalign aligners is simple and straightforward and a snap compared to caring for traditional braces that use metal brackets and wires. With Invisalign you can maintain your oral health during treatment and prevent dental cavities and gum disease.
We will be happy to arrange a consultation with you so that we can assess your general dental health and help you see what your new smile will look like after Invisalign treatment. The St. Paul, MN General Dentist is an approved Invisalign provider and is here to answer questions and help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.
- Need a Smile Makeover? The St. Paul Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- The St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- The St. Paul General Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by the St. Paul Invisalign Dentist
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
- Why Replacing Teeth at the St. Paul Dental Implants Office is Important
- St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist Explains Invisalign Benefits
- Reasons for Bad Breath Discussed by the St. Paul Family Dentist
- St. Paul Family Dentist Reviews Benefits of Removing Amalgam Fillings
- St. Paul Family Dentist Explains State-of-the-Art Ozone Dentistry
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...