Laser dentistry has been proven to be effective for:
- Treating periodontal (gum) disease
- Removing cavities
- Performing root canals
- Treating cold sores and canker sores
- Safely and effectively enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry
- Laser dentistry can be safely used to treat patients who have special needs or concerns like children and adult patients with dental phobias.
- In most cases, the use of any type of anesthesia is unnecessary during laser treatment as it is very comfortable.
- There is no noisy drilling sounds that tend to enhance the dental phobia that some patients and young children experience.
- Laser dentistry requires no invasive cutting of gum tissue so there is minimal bleeding and no stitches are needed.
Through laser dentistry we can provide our patients with efficient, comfortable dental treatment. Please contact our office for a free consultation so we can discuss the ways in which laser dentistry may benefit you.