We understand that, for many people, undergoing dental treatment can be a scary and anxiety-producing proposition. Our dental team firmly believes that the marvels of modern dentistry can help patients stay comfortable and calm in the dentist’s chair. That is why we are so proud to offer NuCalm® therapy in our St. Paul dental practice.
This short article is going to give you an overview of how NuCalm® works and whom it can help.
What is NuCalm®?
NuCalm®is an all-natural, multi-faceted protocol that turns dental treatment into a refreshing, calming experience. This therapy combines four different components to deliver results:
1. First you will take a dietary supplement to help minimize the amount of adrenaline that floods your system. Your dentist may also apply a NuCalm® topical cream to further counteract your body’s stress response.
2. Then, your dentist will place small microcurrent stimulation patches behind your ears. The gentle microcurrent energy helps your body relax.
3. The next step is very simple—you just pop on some noise-lessening headphones! These headphones are going to play a specific neuroacoustic tones that help you fall into a “pre-sleep” state.
4. Finally, you’ll cover your eyes with a comfortable light-blocking eye mask. This eye mask will keep you from being distracted by unnecessary visual stimuli.
Once all of these components are in place, you will be lulled into a pre-sleep state, so that you can breeze through dental treatment. Patients report that, using NuCalm®, they feel relaxed and stress-free throughout the dental treatment process.
Because, NuCalm® is all-natural, this treatment protocol is suitable for patients of many ages, with various dental needs. And, patients start to feel the effects of NuCalm® just a few minutes after starting treatment.
Ready to learn more about what NuCalm® can do for you and your family? Give our St. Paul relaxation dentists a call! We look forward to meeting with you!
- Teeth grinding
- Premature wear
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
Please contact us to learn more about dental implants and how they can benefit your situation.
There are several options available today for straightening your teeth. The St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist recommends
Invisalign because it offers many advantages over other types of braces. Of course, the goal with any type of braces is to leave you with a confident,
beautiful smile. But when you compare Invisalign® to other teeth-straightening options, you will see the obvious advantages
Invisalign BenefitsSome of the benefits of using Invisalign braces are:
- Allows you to eat the foods you enjoy
- Completely removable
- Virtually invisible – most people won’t even notice them
- Allows you to thoroughly brush and floss your teeth
- Made of comfortable, flexible plastic without any metal or wires
- Less frequent visits to your dentist for adjustment or checkups
Straight Teeth are Healthy Teeth
You may also be surprised to learn that having a perfectly aligned smile is not just good for your appearance. If your teeth are overcrowded or spaced too far apart, you may be at greater risk for developing periodontal disease. With Invisalign clear orthodontics provided by the St. Paul Invisible Braces Dentist, the potential for buildup of plaque and tartar are greatly reduced as your teeth are moved gently into proper alignment.
This is important because the American Dental Association has conducted studies that show periodontal disease can be related to serious health issues like diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. Correctly aligned teeth also help reduce the possibility of oral health issues caused by an improper bite, jaw problems, and increased wear of tooth enamel. Invisalign addresses these important orthodontic issues, while increasing your confidence with a great smile.
Please contact our office, and we will be happy to arrange a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs.
- Saint Paul Dentist Compares And Contrasts Bonding And Veneers
- Tooth Loss Treatments Explained By Our Saint Paul Dental Implant Dentists
- Our Saint Paul Dentists Can Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Brushing Routine
- Our Saint Paul TMJ Dentist Provides Comprehensive Care
- Saint Paul Dentist Reviews Ways To Maintain A Healthy Smile Even When You’re Sick
- Need a Smile Makeover? The St. Paul Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- The St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- The St. Paul General Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by the St. Paul Invisalign Dentist
- St. Paul Dentist Puts Patients At Ease Using NuCalm
(a $114 value).
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...