Laser dentistry is an exciting advance in modern dental technology and has proven effective for:
- Treating periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Removing cavities
- Performing root canals
- Killing harmful bacteria and promoting healthy tissue regeneration
- Safely and effectively enhancing your smile when used in conjunction with cosmetic dentistry treatments
- The use of any type of anesthesia is usually unnecessary during laser treatment.
- Laser dentistry is safe and effective for use with patients who have special needs like children and adult patients who fear visits to the dentist.
- Laser dentistry eliminates the need for drilling, so the anxiety associated with the sound of a high speed drill in adults and children is also eliminated.
- There is no invasive cutting involved, so laser dentistry results in minimal bleeding and requires no stitches after treatment.
Through the use of laser dentistry we can provide our patients with efficient, comfortable dental treatment. Please contact our office for a free consultation so we can discuss the ways in which laser dentistry may benefit you.